Micro-internships are virtual interactions that connect regional industry partners with students aimed at teaching an industry-specific technical and/or essential skill in a short period of time, typically 90 minutes.
- Teach specific skills based on needs from your workplace.
- Impact the future workforce in San Bernardino County without leaving your worksite.
- Mentor students based on your personal and professional experience.
- Bridge the workplace skills gap.
- Build local talent to fill local employment needs.
In small groups of 4-6 participants, micro-internships allow students to:
- Ask industry experts in-depth questions.
- Learn and practice foundational work-place related skills.
- Participate in work-related exercises.
- Gain detailed feedback on work.
- Broaden their professional network.
We encourage you to facilitate micro-internships for students in San Bernardino County and make a difference! Check out the "Suggested Session Tips" document for a sample session overview.
Email us to connect with our team.